The individual assignment requires you to write two business reports analyzing service elements that focus on understanding the nature of a chosen service and how they create customer value. The main findings will be presented in class using PowerPoint slides. Choose one service organization with which you are familiar, preferably one where you are already a customer and where you have had more than one service encounter over a period of time. Your task is to write two business reports for the senior management of that organization analyzing service elements that focus on understanding the nature of the service and how they create customer value.
You will need to address the following tasks in your Business Report 1:
- Explain the three-stage model of service consumption.
- Define and profile the main target market(s) using the four categories of segmentation variables (Demographic, Geographic, Psychographic and Behavioral).
- Summarize the nature of the positioning strategy in relation to each target market served and create a perceptual map for the selected service.
- Present two positive and two negative moments of truth and discuss why these are likely to be critical points and how you would go about managing the negative ones.
- Describe in detail the seven elements of the services marketing mix for the selected service provider.
- Show (provide recommendations) how each of these (7Ps) might be used by management to attract customers and create value.
- Describe what you think the approach to capacity and demand management is, what changes to the organization’s management of capacity and demand would you recommend and why (provide at least 3 recommendations for managing capacity and 3 recommendations for managing demand) .
The business reports should include:
- Title Page (department name, course name, student name, topic, picture)
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- The answers to all tasks from 1 to 6. Use the relevant numbers and letters to structure your answers (e.g. 2. refers to “Defining and Profiling the main target markets)
- The business reports will be presented as a formal document.
- Please use size 12 font with 1.5 line spacing in a Word document (no PDF).
- Your business reports 1 and 2 need EACH to cover at least three (3) scholarly journal articles or academic text books, excluding the course text.
- Submission instructions: the business reports must be submitted electronically in Moodle before the beginning of the first scheduled lecture in week 8 (Business Report 1) and Week 13 (Business Report 2).
- Submission deadlines:
Business Report 1: Tuesday 23 October 2018, 12:00. (Week 8)
Business Report 2: Tuesday 27 November, 2018, 12:00. (week 13)
- Word Limit: Business Report 1: maximum 1500 words, Business Report 2: maximum 1500 words. There is a penalty for exceeding the word limit based on the following: (a) if the word count of the report is between 1,500-2,000 words one mark will be deducted from the overall report grade, (b) if the word count of the report exceeds 2000 words 2 marks will be deducted from the overall report grade. Cover Page, Table of Contents, Executive Summary, Introduction, Conclusion, References and Appendices ARE EXCLUDED from the word count.
- Students with identified special needs are welcome to meet with the instructor for personalized clarifications.
Guidelines for the PowerPoint presentation
- Your presentation will not last more than 15 minutes.
- Please avoid reading straight from your notes during your presentation.
- You are allowed to use maximum 10 PowerPoint slides.
- You must include in your presentation the answers for all tasks (1-7) from both reports.
You will need to address the following tasks in your Business Report 2:
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE