Essay 2,500 words: Using the perspectives outlined below, write an essay reflecting on a variety of economic concepts that impact Accenture
Perspectives / Context
Understanding economic concepts so as to then apply them in business situations. This, in part, will require interventions at times by managers and choices to be made in order to coordinate information and knowledge to avoid wasted opportunities. Importance of understanding the roles consumption, investment, and government actions play in taking business decisions, coordinating activities, and assessing strategic directions; using economic theories and concepts to explain how and why businesses and markets work the way they do.
. The essay must address the following points:
- An Executive Summary is to be provided (note: these words ARE to be included in the assignment word count). Details of what is needed in the Executive Summary can be found below.
- Background information Accenture to be briefly outlined. The integration of relevant economic terminology should be used to clearly set the scene for the following sections.
- Using economic theory (incorporating graphs and relevant calculations), critically analyse past performances of Accenture in relation to the market(s) it operated in. Similarly, critically analyse the current performance of Accenture in relation to the current market environment it now operates in.
- Based on the critical analysis, a detailed reflection is to be provided on what was learnt, what was confirmed, and what remains puzzling about Accenture and the market it operates in. Clear linkages should be evident from your analysis and reflection to reveal what you perceive as the key strategic issue Accenture faces either now or in the future. Use additional relevant analytical tools such as SWOT, PESTEL, Porter’s Five Force analysis, Supply and Demand curves etc. to provide insights to the economic analysis of Accenture’s past, present and future performances etc. This should also help you identify the key strategic issue Accenture faces. Any analysis using SWOT etc. needs to be included in an Appendix and NOT in the body of the assignment. Clearly any findings from such analysis should be used in the body of the assignment.
- Note: the words in the Appendix are NOT to be included in assignment word count.
- Based on the lesson(s) you learnt from your critical analysis, and combining this with your identified key strategic issue, you must list two clear options to address the key strategic issue. Both options need to be able to be implemented with a detailed plan. For each option, use economic theory to fully evaluate how each option addresses the strategic issue and highlight the benefits to Accenture of implementing each option. Be sure to discuss and assess the assumptions you will have made when evaluating each option, and look at the impacts on Accenture for each option if your assumptions prove to be incorrect.
- Draws a conclusion from your analysis. Provides a clearly supported recommendation(s) for the management to address the identified strategic issue, along with implementation guidelines.
Appropriate headings should be used in the essay that guides the reader.
Executive Summary Requirement
At the start of your essay, an Executive Summary is required. This is essentially a brief overview
of your essay and should be the last thing you write. It should be written after you have
completed your essay, when you know what you did and how you did it. For this major
assignment, the Executive Summary should no more than 400 words.
The Executive Summary should include details relating to:
- The name and brief background of Accenture.
- The economic concepts and theories that form the basis of your critical analysis of past
- and current performances of Accenture.
- The key strategic issue Accenture faces and the options to address this issue.
- The conclusion from your analysis.
- The proposed recommendation(s) to address the key strategic issue and implementation
The Executive Summary should not include:
- New ideas not covered in your essay
- Extra or unnecessarily descriptive information.
Essay Structure and Headings (in bold)
- Executive Summary (350-400 words)
Additional Executive Summary Requirements: All of the elements of the executive summary from above are present and are very well expressed. Writing style is extremely clear and integrates details of all elements very well.
- Background information on Accenture (150-200 words)
- Provides Accenture background details.
- Integrates relevant economic terminology and concepts to set the scene for following analysis.
Additional Background Requirements: Very clearly details background information on Accenture. Introduces and integrates highly relevant economic concepts extremely well to set the scene for the following analysis.
- Critical Analysis using Economic Concepts (650-700 words)
- Uses economic theory (incorporating graphs and relevant calculations) to critically analyse past performances of Accenture and the market it operated in.
- Uses economic theory (incorporating graphs and relevant calculations) to critically analyse the current performance of Accenture and the current market it operates in.
Additional Critical Analysis Requirements: Economic analysis uses extremely clear diagrams, very relevant data with insightful supporting calculations. Assesses past and present performance extremely well. Shows extensive critical appraisal of evidence. Strong, cohesive argument overall using evidence. Makes original and/or novel observations
- Reflection and key strategic issue (400-450 words)
- Based on the critical analysis, the student reflects on what was learnt, what was confirmed, and what remains puzzling.
- The key strategic issue Accenture faces, now or in the near future, is clearly stated. It relates to, and emerges from, the critical analysis.
Additional Reflection And Key Strategic Issue Requirements: Reflection is extremely well written, very reflective, revealing interesting and creative insights into lessons learnt, areas confirmed, and things remaining puzzling. Key strategic issue concisely identified and shows perceptive links to analysis.
- Analysis of Options to address key strategic issue (650-700 words
- Clearly lists two possible options that could be implemented to address the key strategic issue.
- Evaluates both options using economic theory, outlining the benefits to Accenture.
- Assesses the assumptions made when evaluating both options. Evaluates the impacts on Accenture of implementing either option should any assumptions prove to be incorrect.
Additional Analysis of Options Requirements: Two options are extremely clear and different. Options are realistic, extremely well analysed, with very strong links to economic theory. Key assumptions very well identified and critically reassessed if changed. Overall economic analysis is of a very high level using diagrams, relevant data, and supporting calculations. Strong, cohesive arguments overall based on evidence. Makes original and/or novel observations
- Conclusion and Recommendation(s) (200-250 words)
- Draws a conclusion from analysis.
- Provides a recommendation(s) to address the identified key strategic issue. Outlines important practical implementation measures.
Additional Conclusion and Recommendation(s) Requirements: The conclusion relates to the analysis extremely well. Recommendations are extremely clear, very insightful, and links to analysis are very strong. Practical implementation of the recommendation shows practical and professional understanding.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE