Please follow the five steps or moves in the PS:
- Introduction: The step of Introduction is the first step in a personal statement to express the applicant’s goals in applying the school.
- Background: The background move is where applicants “construct a picture of themselves.” It means that applicants should write their educational and work experience.
- Reasons for Applying: The step of reasons for applying is used to convey to the audience the applicant’s reasons for applying a master’s degree and reasons for applying for this program.
- Extra-Curricular Activities: The move of extra-curricular activities is “only found in statements from non-native speakers who are all international applicants.” Please made some stores about my habits and activities.
- Conclusion: In the conclusion move, applicants should state their short- and long-term goals, summarize all the attributes, and include the prediction for success.
Here is my basic information:
Male, Chinese student, Senior student in University of California Davis, my major is design focusing on 3D model design and interior design. I apply for Roski School of Art and Design graduate program. I want to be an interior designer in the future. I have been learning drawing and design for over 10 years. I am very good at website design, cloth design, lighting design, and sculpture.
Anything that I did not mention above, you can make up something, or make a story about me. Focus on describing the goals and philosophical underpinnings of my work, and discuss how attending USC will further these goals. 800 words.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE