Individual Assignment: The brand resonance pyramid (Keller, 2009) is considered a means of tracking how managers create intense active loyalty and positively affect brand equity. Using a brand of your choice,
critically analyse its success/failure in achieving each step outlined by the brand resonance pyramid. Based on your analysis of the brand, make practical suggestions on how to enhance its resonance.
Keller, K. L. (2001) Building customer-based brand equity: A blueprint for creating strong
brands. Marketing Management, July/August, 15–19.
Keller, K. L. (2009) Building strong brands in a modern marketing communications
environment. Journal of Marketing Communications, 15(2-3), 139-155.
• Please cite between 5 to 10 different academic sources (journals and books) to
underpin your essay in the relevant literature.
• Word count: 1,400 words (+/- 10%) excluding tables, charts, figures, references and
– tables, charts, figures, references and appendices must be used with care, must
be appropriate, and must be used/referred to within the body of your report.
• Use Times Roman font size 12 with 1.5 spacing in the main body of your report
• Include page numbers and references
• Please include on your front page: module code, word count, and title.
• Submit your report through Turnitin (via Blackboard under Assignments)
• Please use Harvard referencing style
A very good guide on how to handle citations and references is provided on:
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE