Summarize how changes in the demographic makeup of the U.S. population affect fair treatment of people with
2. Assess the benefits of organizational diversity.
3. Explain the historical background behind specific diversity-related legislation.
4. Analyze thought processes related to stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination.
5. Examine workplace diversity data.
6. Appraise methods used to improve organizational cultures.
7. Discuss the effects of employer-provided child and elder care on employee satisfaction and turnover.
8. Critique federal legislation related to workplace discrimination.
No prerequisite courses are required for enrollment in this course.
Upon completion of this course, the students will earn 3 hours of college credit.
1. StudyGuide:Course units contain a Study Guide that provides students with the learning outcomes, unit lesson,
required reading assignments, and supplemental resources.
2. Learning Outcomes: Each unit contains Learning Outcomes that specify the measurable skills and knowledge
students should gain upon completion of the unit.
3. Unit Lesson:Unit Lessons, which are located in the Study Guide, discuss lesson material.
4. Reading Assignments:Units contain Reading Assignments from one or more chapters from the textbook and/or
5. Suggested Reading: Suggested Readings are listed within the Study Guide. Students are encouraged to read the
resources listed if the opportunity arises, but they will not be tested on their knowledge of the Suggested Readings.
6. Journals: Students are required to submit Journals in Units I-VIII. Journals provide students the opportunity to reflect critically on course concepts and ideas. Specific information about accessing the Journal rubric is provided below.
7. Unit Assessments: This course contains Unit Assessments, which test student knowledge on important aspects of the course. These tests may come in many different forms, ranging from multiple choice to written response
8. Unit Assignments: Students are required to submit for grading Unit Assignments. Specific information and
instructions regarding these assignments are provided below. Grading rubrics are included with each assignment.
Specific information about accessing these rubrics is provided below.
9. Ask the Professor: This communication forum provides you with an opportunity to ask your professor general or course content related questions.
10. Student Break Room: This communication forum allows for casual conversation with your classmates.
CSU Online Library
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE