Mr Joni was at risk of developing multiple health complications. He has since been referred to you, the practice nurse, for a care plan to reduce his risk of these medical complications and improve his overall health.
Based on the information provided in this case study, you are required to choose ONE potential health complication that Mr Joni is at risk of developing, and present your discussion using the Levett-Jones’ (2018) Clinical Reasoning Cycle Steps 1-6 and the below guidelines:
Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 – Consider the patient situation, collect cues, process information and identify the issue:
• Discuss the incidence of the chosen complication, and address the questions:
o What is the likelihood of Mr Joni experiencing this complication?
o What evidence suggests this?
• Discuss the pathophysiology of the chosen complication, and address the question:
o What are the consequences of this complication for Mr Joni?
Steps 5 and 6 – Establish goals and take action
• In consultation with Mr Joni, set two goals for him to reduce his risk of developing the complication?
• Identify interventions to achieve the above goals. The interventions should:
o be both nursing and patient based
o consider both pharmacological and non-pharmacological management
o recognise strategies to empower and education Mr Joni to take initiative to alter his lifestyle factors.
Steps 7 and 8 – Evaluation and Reflection
• Consider what strategies/aspects would determine that the patient and nurse interventions have been successful or effective for Mr Joni?
• Include your conclusion here, and part of that should include an overall statement of what have you learned from doing this presentation on this patient
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE