HFR603 Hotel Finance and Revenue
Learning Portfolio – Case Study Virgin Australia Company
Prepare an analytical & comparative case study of investing potential in the common stock Virgin Australia Company of 2017
Your report should be no longer than 2,500 words.
Your analysis must be built with a horizontal analysis of financial ratios’ description,
explanation and evaluation.
The ratios discussed should include (when possible):
- Current ratio
- Quick ratio
- Accounts receivable turnover
- Number of days’ sales in receivables
- Inventory turnover
- Number of days’ sales in inventory
- Debt to Assets ratio
- Debt to Equity ratio
- Number of times interest charges are earned
- Profit Margin ratio
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
- Earnings per Share on common stock
Be sure to address areas of financial risk, capital structure and profitability.
Graphs and colour must be used to assist in summarising key points of your analysis and will make your analysis more accessible.
Essential Text and materials:
Warren, C.S., Reeve, J.M., & Duchac, J.E. (2016) Managerial Accounting. Cengage
Learning, 13th ed.
Excel template should be uploaded as an excel-processed file.
- Failure to submit a word-processed document will result in automatic fail grade.
- Students must refer, in text, to a minimum of 12 academic references, plus others as
required, in order to show competency in the assessment. Financial statements must be
- All referencing must be in accordance with APA 6th Edition Referencing and Academic
Professional layout and presentation, concise, informative and correctly referenced –
presentation wise, this case study should have the feel of a report from a financial institution
that may be making recommendations to their high net worth client.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE