1. Which type of firearm was primarily used during the Revolutionary War? Discuss the weapon in detail and its purpose in relation to the dynamics of war at that time.
2. How have firearms evolved since the time of the Revolutionary War?
WEEK 4 QUIZ: EACH QUESTION 350 WORDS AND 2 SOURCES
1. Explain the three basic types of ballistics (single shot, revolver, and semi-automatic). How do they relate to each other? How is trajectory determined?
2. Discuss the two subdivisions of terminal ballistics. Explain the three basic misconceptions about general wound ballistics. Why do these misconceptions exist?
3. Compare and contrast stria of rimfire, center fire and caseless? How are they used in forensic firearms examination?
4. Explain the difference between class characteristics and individual characteristics. How are they used in forensic firearms identification?
WEEK 2 QUIZ: EACH QUESTION 350 WORDS AND 2 SOURCES
1. Compare and contrast the (3) different types of handguns. Why is it important to use proper nomenclature when discussing handguns?
2. What are proof marks? How are they used by forensic firearms examiners?
3. Compare and contrast the different types of small arms ammunition.
4. What is a cartridge headstamp? What can a headstamp tell a forensic firearms examiner?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE