- The essay should support a thesis statement with information gained from research or investigation.
- The paper will not be just a report presenting information, but will be an essay that carefully examines and presents your own historical interpretation of the topic you have chosen and your interpretation of the information you have gathered.
- The paper may include consideration of problems and solutions, define key terms, or refute arguments against your thesis statementpaper
- Choose a topic related to U.S. History after 1877 (Chapters 16-28) that you would truly like to explore and that you are willing to spend some time on. Your chosen topic should be focused. Pose a question that you really want to answer. You may want to begin with more than one topic in mind.
- Use a minimum of four sources for your paper, and at least one must be a primary source
- Write the final draft and be sure to include a Works Cited List; be sure to use the correct MLA documentation style.
INTRODUCTION & THESIS: The essay makes a clear and effective statement (the thesis) about the chosen topic. /15
FOCUS AND DEVELOPMENT: Body of the essay focuses on this thesis and develops it fully, recognizing the complexity of issues. /30
SUPPORT AND SYNTHESIS: Uses sufficient and relevant evidence to support the thesis (and primary points), including facts, inferences, and judgments. Quotes, summarizes, and paraphrases accurately and effectively-appropriately introducing and explaining each quote. /30
CONVENTIONS: Uses MLA format correctly; includes a Works Cited list; is free of errors. /10
CORRECTNESS AND STYLE: Shows critical thinking and depth of understanding; uses appropriate tone; shows sophistication in language usage and sentence structure
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE