Niche Tourism: Case study report: Complete a case study report focused on a comparison of two specific examples within one of the types of niche tourism. In this case Heritage Tourism, and the examples need to be compared Sigiriya rock in Sri lanka and uluru rock Australia Northern Territory
You are then required to critically examine your chosen two examples within the type of niche tourism. You could, for example, pick a particular region (eg.,film tourism, dark tourism), or a particular organisation (eg, volunteer tourism, Peninsula Hot Springs for wellness tourism). You should not simply provide description of what it is, but analysis of this example and issues you uncover.
It is expected that your report will critically examine the following areas:
- Stakeholders involved. For example, consumers, communities, industry enterprises, governments, non-government organisations etc.
- Consumers participating in this form of tourism and their motivations.
- Potential impacts of the development of this form of tourism.
- Future challenges for this form of tourism.
- Any recommendations you might have to encourage this form of tourism to grow.
You are expected to use a wide range of resources for your assignment, including industry and government reports, and journal articles, publications and textbooks. You are expected to read beyond the list of readings provided in the course guide, because they are just a starting point.
This assessment task should be presented in pdf format with appropriate sub-headings, and use the APA or Author-Date referencing system. This assignment should be no more than 1600 words, excluding the appendices and reference list.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE