Assignment 6: Professional Presentation
Due Week 10 and worth 100 points
The fifth and final phase is to create a professional presentation to serve as an executive overview detailing all the aspects of the plan. Remember that your presentation is the first item the team will look at, so try to capture all the ideas concisely to make the team eager to read your project plan, WBS, and other related items
Create an eight to ten slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following questions:
- Determine why the problem occurred: Identify the root cause of the issue from a technical and process perspective and determine what issues led to the problem occurring.
- Discuss the gaps in the requirement analysis that led to this issue.
- Describe the selected development methodology and criteria used for your selection.
- Elaborate on the approach you took with regard to security for the proposed web portal.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
- Include charts or diagrams created in MS-Project.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Develop proposed improvements to theory and practice in software management.
- Apply project management techniques to manage resources and issues in software engineering.
- Write clearly and concisely about software engineering using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE