Mary is a 15-year-old female who is developmentally delayed. She will be attending 9th grade at Manchester High School next school year. Curriculum/Learning: Mary will be in ESE academic classes for Social Studies, Science, Mathematics, and Language Arts. She will be mainstreamed for reading. Mary is a very independent outgoing young lady, especially with adults. She is independent around the school campus. She is now socializing with students in the classroom without teacher prompting. In math, Mary works independently when she understands a concept well. Mary does well on concepts presented orally or on the computer at her ability level. She does not have the same confidence when she applies the same concepts using her text. Mary is able to use a calculator to add and subtract “money amounts” to find the total purchase or change of a purchase. Mary is still inconsistent counting out money amounts using coins and bills ($5/$1 and $10/$1) independently. She can do it about 40% of the time when working one-on-one with a teacher. Mary works well independently on the computer without prompting. Mary has mastered
selected concepts at the 1st grade level in the areas of place value, geometry, fractions, and measurement. Mary continues to have difficulty in writing sentences in paragraph form. She has improved in writing sentences on the line and within the margins and spacing. Mary will continue writing sentences in a paragraph form by
using pictures and a word bank. Mary took the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) and scored the following:
Language Arts 2.2,
Computation Math 0.7.
Applied Math 2.0 and
Generated: 1/28/2018 Page 10 of 14
Communication: Mary requires no services or assistance beyond that which is normally available to all
Health: Mary requires services for Occupational Therapy.
Social/Emotional: Mary requires no services or assistance beyond that which is normally available to all students. Mary took the Alternate Assessment at the Independent Level for the current school year. Mary will continue
taking Alternate Assessment for next school year. Based on her IEP, teacher assessment, class work, and parent input, Mary will benefit from small classes, direct instruction, and a multi-media curriculum. Questions: (Each question is worth 5 points).
- After reviewing assessment information, use peer-reviewed sources to identify 3 critical learning and behavior skills and write two goals. Based on these goals, write an intensive intervention plan. Use peer-reviewed sources to determine how progress for this student will be monitored? How will mastery be determined by aligning formative and summative assessment? (Analyze data-FEAP a.4.a; Designs formative and summative
assessments FEAP a.4.b)
- What 5 assessment tools may be used to measure adequate progress in critical skills? (Analyze data FEAP a.4.a; Designs formative and summative assessments FEAP a.4.b)
- Using peer-reviewed sources, describe the necessary collaboration process with the student’s reading teacher in regards to modifications for an effective assessment. (Monitor student progress FEAP a.4.c)
- Write up a written transcription of a parent-student-teacher conference providing feedback about the overall effectiveness of the instruction and intervention plan based on assessment results. (Analyze data-FEAP a.4.a; Designs formative and summative assessments FEAP a.4.b; Modifies and accommodates FEAP a.4.d)
- In this situation, based on the available information, how can technology be utilized to assist with organizing assessment information and impact student achievement? (Analyze data FEAP a.4.a; Share assessment outcomes FEAP a.4.e).
- What concerns might the teacher, parents, and the student have as this student transitions from high school to the workplace? Prepare a written document using peer-reviewed sources to illustrate how you will collaborate with the classroom teacher, parent(s) and the student to determine transition procedures. Demonstrate how technology will be used to organize and integrate a transition plan from assessment information, interest, and performance data that are currently available for this student. (Analyze data FEAP a.4.a; Applies technology; FEAP a.4.f)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE