Research crime data. FBI’s UCR or other source. Excel sheets showing crime data in America over 10 years (2005-2014). Project trends in property crimes and violent crimes in America. Compare to crime data in California. Are California trends consistent with the national trend in Part 1 Crimes.
1. Three discussion papers will be assigned.
2. Discussion papers will include a cover page with: student’s name, course # Crim 2, the due date for the assignment, instructor’s name, and discussion topic.
3. Discussion papers will include 2 full pages of narrative discussion.
4. Discussion papers will include data charts and tables that support the discussion.
5. List your references on a reference page behind the narrative pages.
6. Papers should be a minimum of 6 pages: 1 cover page, 2 pages of narrative discussion, 1 page for data table(s), 1 page for data chart(s), and reference page.
7. These papers will be graded on your ability to concisely discuss facts and issues related to the question and your ability to perform critical thinking related to the topic.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE