Diageo target capital structure needs to be identified. If identified, describe how you have identified it. If not, why is this the case? Analyse whether Diageo’s capital structure policy has changed between 2000 and 2018 and what that policy change might depend upon. (use publicly available information)
- A little background (Type pf organisation, What do they do, Size)
- Research Summary (Techniques/sources used, research questions)
- Conclusions and recommendations (all, but summarized)
- (400 Words)
- Background: Including background of the client and challenges
- Purpose: Client perspective on the challenge/motivation for report, Include significance of challenge (what difference will it make?)
- Scope: Clarify the scope and limitations of report.
- (250 Words)
Implication from External Environmental and Industry Analysis
Assignment Criteria: This section contains a clear summary and comprehensive discussion of the implications derived from the analysis in A2.
Well researched with strong supporting references. Clear and relevant links have been made between the recommendations relating to new income streams and the marketing strategy.
Things to include:
- Provide a summary of the analysis from Assignment 2, covering external environment, industry and competitor analysis.
- Highlight the implications derived from the significant factors in the external analysis.
- Detailed analysis can be provided as appendices which may include a list of competitors.
- Link this with your recommendations and highlight how it relates to the marketing strategy.
- The summary must be worded differently to the summary in A2, even though highlights the same things, it must offer value to the client. Can not be identical wording.
- (500 Words)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE