Choose a person you know well and complete a developmental summary across the life span for this person. You can choose a person from any of the developmental stages.
Determine the individual’s current stage of development: physically, cognitively, and socially and compare your findings to the developmental norms from textbooks and databases. This critique needs to be a minimum of 4 pages and a maximum of 5 pages. Be sure that you utilize various theories and apply these to the growth and development of your chosen person.
- Determine an individual’s current stage of development according to textbook information and a selected theorists.
- Compare the individual’s behavior, growth, and development to the textbook description and selected theorists.
- Identify unmet or uncompleted tasks of the individual’s current stage of development.
- Design a plan to assist the individual to achieve the tasks of his/her stage of development and future remaining stages.
- Select an individual to be observed/interviewed.
- Arrange an appropriate time and place for the observation/interview.
- Review lecture and readings on relevant stages of development.
- Observe individual’s physical, cognitive, and psychosocial growth and development.
- Discuss with the individual or the parent of the individual specific issues relevant to his/her stage of development.
- Prepare report (4-5 pages of content) to include the following:
- Include a brief overview of biographical data: ex. age, sex, family structure, living arrangements, occupation.
- Theoretical description of individual’s stage of development.
- Observations of individual’s physical and psychosocial growth and development.
- Compare findings to textbook and data base developmental norms.
- State which developmental tasks are met/unmet; providing evidence based on comparison of observations to theoretical description.
- Identify measures to assist or maintain the individual’s effort to accomplish age-appropriate tasks.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE