lease call and let me know if you have any questions. Please add to the document ED603_CaseStudy4, under the questions where the -write answer. Thank you for your help!
• Read pages 51-55 in the Kowlaski textbook and answer questions 2-11 on page 55.
• Fully defend your answer to earn full credit.
2. Do you believe that the teachers’ fears of grade inflation are warranted? Why or why not?
3. Do you believe that the minimum grading policy proposed by the principal is fair? Why or why not?
4. What are the advantages and disadvantages of mandating the proposed concept regardless of teacher support?
5. Based on your knowledge of teaching and your experience as a teacher, do you agree that low scores in the early stages of a course reduce student motivation substantially? What evidence do you have to support your conclusion?
6. Evaluate the information the ad hoc committee received from the four principals using a minimum grading rule. If you were a teacher at Tucker High School, would you consider the information to help or hinder the principal’s effort to implement the concept?
7. How do you evaluate the superintendent’s position that she is relegating the decision to the principal?
8. The superintendent realizes that she gambled in hiring a young and relatively inexperienced principal for a very difficult assignment. Should she have allowed him to propose the controversial grading concept so early in his tenure? Why or why not?
9. If you were Principal Johnson, how would you interpret the superintendent’s warning that political problems are likely to surface if the program is mandated?
10. What effect, if any, is the minimum-grading rule likely to have on student performance on the state-mandated high school graduation test?
11. Do you agree or disagree with the contention that there is a discernible nexus between academic success and student behavior? What evidence do you have to support your position?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE