Why do some people/ideas not make it into the “Mainstream” of the History of Economic Thought?
1. Choose some work — a person or an idea that one or more people wrote about — that is not part
of the “mainstream” history of economic thought. By mainstream I am referring to the political
economists/economists we have talked about in class, those who are referenced in Heilbroner’s
2. Provide a brief summary of the work of the person or the writings on an idea.
3. Why do you think this did not make it into the mainstream? Explain.
4. How does it compare with ideas that were part of the mainstream? Is there a political
economist/economist in the mainstream who is contemporary of the person or writers?
5. Does the lack of recognition of this work have any negative consequences for the state of
economic thought? Explain.
1. Please submit your paper typed, double-spaced, 3-5 pages.
2. Structure is important so write an introduction to the paper, main body, and a conclusion.
3. Include citations appropriately.
4. Include a reference page.
1. Answer all five parts of the question.
2. Explanations should support your arguments.
3. You will be evaluated primarily on content.
4. Effective communication is still important so you should be writing in complete sentences.
5. Use spell-check and grammar check to avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE