Please view attachment “Assignment Requirements & Questions’, full background along with other x5 attachments for further assistance.
“The purpose of this assignment is to see whether you have critically analysed your options for becoming an entrepreneur”.
Assume for this assignment that you wish to enter the world of entrepreneurship, and you can choose any avenue you wish.
Compare and contrast the following four options:
• Starting or buying an independent venture (includes all types of entrepreneurship, such as Social, High Growth and Lifestyle ventures)
• Starting a Family Business
• Starting or buying a new corporate enterprise (Intrapreneuring)
• Starting a new Franchise or buying an outlet in an existing Franchise
Use the principles/concepts of entrepreneurship to write a report ensuring that you:
• Provide a brief description of the industry and market you wish to enter.
• Explain what type or entrepreneur you would like to be and why you are interested in becoming that type of entrepreneur. You can include any business, or personal characteristics that are relevant to your answer.
• The benefits and drawbacks of each of the four options (Independent, Family, Corporate and Franchise).
• The benefits and drawbacks of buying an existing business compared to starting one from scratch.
• Provide recommendations as to whether or not you will acquire a venture. The recommendations should follow logically from your analysis.
2500 words 10% either side 6-12 references required MBA assignment. 1.5 -2 spacing
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE