Summary of ESA – Endangered Species Act.
Written Assignment Structure Requirements (please provide the following information):
A. Your name, date, and assignment number.
B. Name of statute, U.S. code reference, and date of enactment (submitted as the Quiz).
C. Structure weekly assignments for each as follows (see minimal example provided):
1. Amendments (popular names and dates, if any).
2. Problem(s) addressed by the statute.
3. Structure of statute (how it addresses the problem; organization; responsible agencies; penalties for
4. Judicial decisions (case name, case citation, and brief discussion of three cases which have interpreted,
modified, or enforced the statute).
5. Comments on statute (readily understandable or extremely complex; need for regulations to clarify or
implement; who bears cost of compliance; what problems might arise in implementing the statute).
Assignment Submission/Format requirements:
1. Prepare assignment as text in a Word document – please provide section headings for each of the five (5) areas
noted above (e.g., #1 Amendments, #2 Problems Addressed, #3 Structure, #4 Judicial Decisions, and #5
2. Do not exceed two single spaced pages with a 12pt Font
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE