Post-departure training essay: Word Limit: 1800 words. The word limit includes in-text referencing and the reference list at the end
of the document.
No of Journal Reference: 10
1. This paper needs thorough researching, writing in addressing the topic
2. The essay must be researched and written showing critical, analytical, and research skills and to demonstrate mastery in these key competencies.
3. Research must include scholarly books and journal articles and reputable practitioner publications, where appropriate.
4. You are expected to demonstrate initiative in locating and making intelligent use of appropriate additional readings – and will be rewarded for doing so.
5. Please refer quality research and do not rely solely on material sourced from the general internet, since much of what is available via use of a search engine is of questionable quality – and will be viewed accordingly by the evaluation
6. Essay needs to include sections such as introduction, a coherent analysis and argument, a clear and concise conclusion and the correct citation of sources, including APA-style reference.
7. Through your essay or case study you will be required to:
8. Display evidence of an investigative/critical approach to the assignment
9. Identify, define and critically evaluate different international human resource issues, practices and/or Theories.
10. Develop a clear and coherent flow of ideas in your assignment supported by a writing style that is appropriately consistent, formal and academic appropriate and consistent referencing throughout the assignment
11. Display appropriate range of scholarly references to support the arguments/ recommendations made in your assignment (While the quality of how you use the references is more important than the number, the minimum is at least 10 scholarly references)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE