IHP 510 Module Four Worksheet
For this task, you will complete a SWOT analysis to determine the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of a specific healthcare organization’s service or product. Based on your SWOT analysis, you will then propose an additional service or product to market for the organization, while also comparing your additional service or product to a competing healthcare organization’s service or product.
This task is designed to provide practice for the analysis, service proposal, and competition analysis that you will complete as part of Final Project Milestone Two in Module Five.
To complete this worksheet, first review the module resources.
Next, review the following webpages. Select one of the organizations and one of its product or services to analyze:
- Mayo Clinic: Products and Services
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic: Institutes and Departments
Complete the following sections for the organization’s service or product that you chose.
Part I. Complete the SWOT for the selected organization.
- List at least 3 strengthsand explain what makes them strengths.
- List at least 3 weaknessesand explain what makes them weaknesses.
- List at least 3 opportunitiesand explain what makes them opportunities.
- List at least 3 threatsand explain what makes them threats.
- After completing the SWOT components for the chosen organization, address the following:
What additional service or product would you propose to market for this organization? Why?
In making your proposal, identify a competing healthcare organization’s similar service or product—one that you think is effective. Below, identify the service/product and briefly describe why you feel it is successful.
Be sure to apply instructor feedback on this worksheet task to your Final Project Milestone Two, due in Module Five, especially the sections on the situational analysis, service proposal, and competition analysis that you will need to consider when completing your final healthcare marketing and communication plan.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE