1000 words (please be aware of the word limit
- Choose one of the topics we discussed in weeks 4-8.
- Week 4: Understanding visual cultures
- Week 5: Understanding Love, sex and intimacy
- Week 6: Understanding algorithmic and data
- Week 7: Understanding spatial and mobile cultures
- Week 8: Understanding political cultures
- You have to answer this question: cc, etc. Depending on the week you choose). In order to answer this question, you have to:
- Read the compulsory text for the chosen week and find and cite AT LEAST 2 other academic references.
- Use a case study, a grounding example that can help you to illustrate your arguments (it could be a platform, a scenario, a press article, an anecdote, a practice, etc.).
The assessment requires you to demonstrate both comprehension and critical skills. It is not enough to describe an example or a situation; you need to engage critically with both the readings and the example. This means that you must demonstrate that you have a comprehension of what the texts are arguing. At the same time, you must provide a critical assessment and evaluation of how valid or appropriate you think those arguments are to explain your case study.
You will be evaluated following these criteria:
Knowledge & understanding
- Depth of knowledge and understanding of relevant ideas, issues and evidence
- Accuracy and precision of interpretation
- Breadth and/or depth of reading and research as relevant to the assessment task
- Ability to critically analyse and evaluate ideas, issues and evidence
- Ability to develop an argument
- Ability to identify and apply material which is relevant to the assessment task
- Ability to develop independent ideas and insights
Presentation & referencing
- Ability to express ideas clearly and fluently and to use appropriate style, vocabulary, and visual illustrations where relevant
- Appropriate use of academic formats and conventions, including referencing
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE