How does Japanese minimalism business’s success in Toronto reflect Toronto’s ambition to be a global city and recent changes in the consumerism culture and lifestyle of people?
please read the description throughly, thank you!
this paper is for media course, NOT business class, thus students need to pay attention to this. write an eight pages double spaced paper on the topic: how does Japanese minimalism business’s success in Toronto reflect Toronto’s ambition to be a global city and recent changes in the consumerism culture and lifestyle of people? Japanese minimalism brand examples should be muji, uniqulo, miniso and etc..
the paper should include:
* certain business approach of the japanese brands
* Toronto’s ambition to be a global city (wannabe global cities) by bringing in the Japanese brands.
* cosmopolitan city, recent consumers culture
* Japanese minimalism brands’ exoticism conquest through commodification (culture imperialism through soft power: japanese values, economic, consumer culture, and lifestyle. erode local cultures, post-colonialism)
* here some articles for reference
This one may also be useful – interestingly, it is a Chinese chain selling Japanese-style items:
This is a scholarly source – but please make sure you don’t transform your essay into a business one:
Woo, H. & Jin, B. Fashion and Textiles (2014) 1: 4. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40691-014-0004-7
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE