The report aims to critically analyse the e-CRM (Electronic Customer Relationship Management) techniques used by luxury branded hotels to enhance customer loyalty. Critically evaluate e-CRM theory and its theorists, explaining how the e-CRM used in a business context.
Identify some luxury brand hotels groups and investigate the e-CRM techniques used, their similarities and differences regarding how they impact upon the customer’s loyalty.
Conclude findings and establish any best practices evident that could be applied to other hospitality providers.
Make recommendations to industry operators regarding e-CRM techniques that could influence the customer experience.
You are required to demonstrate an effective application of contemporary theoretical themes to current marketing practices within the hotel industry.
Any online report that has fewer than 10 separate references from valid sources (to be discussed in class) will be failed automatically.
Marking Scheme Online Report
· Structure, flow and logical progression.
· Effective use of links, images, video content and navigation.
· Creativity and visual experience.
· Spelling and grammar.
· Effective use and presentation of relevant statistical/factual information.
· Clear link to key theories and concepts.
· Effective use of a wide range of relevant examples.
· Depth of analysis and critical discussion of key themes.
· Evidence of awareness and understanding of broader context and key issues.
· Evidence of extensive research/reading.
· Academic referencing accuracy and consistency.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE