Module 3 Assignment 2: Applying for Funding
The purpose of this assignment is to explore external funding opportunities to support your applied research project. This assignment will help you research organizations or foundations that support research in your discipline or graduate student scholarship. This assignment will give you a framework to apply for funding, depending on your academic program or applied research study.
To complete this assignment, you are required to read the following article:
Address the following topics using the course text and the above article as a guide:
- Identify a professional organization, foundation, or federal or state unit or agency that sponsors financial awards in your academic discipline, graduate school, or research related to your applied research study. Summarize the scholarship/program criteria and award (or how/why the organization is aligned to your academic or applied research study).
- Explain why your study is worthy of funding (on the basis of the organization’s mission or funding criteria).
- Describe how your study is innovative or will contribute to the academic field or profession.
- Provide a rationale for the budget you created in M1 Assignment 3(you may want to revise the budget on the basis of the organization or application criteria).
Your final product will be a 2- to 4-page Microsoft Word document (excluding the title and reference pages), utilizing at least three scholarly sources. Your paper should be formatted following current APA standards; should be written in a clear, concise, and organized manner; should demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and should display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- By the due date assigned, save your document as M3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc and submit the document to the Submissions Area
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE