Identify and explain what legal risks ABC Ltd might be taking in pursuing redundancies in respect of the four named employees who have raised concerns about their dismissals? Advise ABC Ltd on the legal risks that may emerge once redundancies have been confirmed, and whether the impact on other employees (Lydia, Pam & Diane) should present any concerns for ABC Ltd?
- What advice would you give the senior management team when running an exercise of this kind in the future? Justify your answer.
Summative Assessment (40572/40) 7ELW
It is now time to complete your final assessment.
Remember to complete the cover sheet for this assignment. Without this information your final assessment cannot be marked.
This assessment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes:
- Explain the core principles that underpin employment lawas it applies in the UK (or Ireland), including common law, their purpose, origin and practical implications.
- Advise colleagues about significant legal implications of decisions, plans or proposals in the employment field.
- Advise about the appropriate action that should be taken in workplace scenarios where employment regulation applies.
- Play a leading role in determining the appropriate organisational response when legal action on the part of a worker or employee is anticipated, threatened or taken.
What to do:
Answer the following questions in no more than 3000 words. Your report should be cogent, articulate and focused, yet draw on as many sources of worthwhile and authoritative evidence that you can find. All such sources should be properly identified and referenced.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE