In this section you need to answer ALL FIVE questions. Please answer each question in sequence.
You need to focus on a single Strategic Business Unit (SBU) short stay accommodation (SBU) of the organisation
Industry chosen, holidays and short time accommodations in the UK
SBU LINK https://onsdigital.github.io/dp-classification-tools/standard-industrial-classification/data/SICmetadata.html?sic=I5520x&from=I552xx
of an organisation (if there is more than one SBU within your selected organisation) inside a selected context/market and answer the questions. You may consider using some tables and figures to answer the questions; they are not counted against the word limit.
Name of the company: Four Seasons
- Chosen SBU: Short Stay (Time) Holidays 55.2
- Operating industry: Accommodation
Place of operation: United Kingdom
Please answer those questions in order. Thank you
In line with the strategy hierarchy (see Figure 1), critically present the vision, aim(s) and objective(s) of your selected SBU.
Figure 1: Strategy hierarchy
How well is your selected SBU delivering against its aims and objectives? Evaluate three key performance indicators/measures of the SBU and compare them to the corresponding performance measures of one of its close competitors within your selected market.
Identify the competitive strategy of your selected SBU. Use an appropriate strategy tool to present your findings.
Identify one of the key strategic issues of your selected SBU. Evaluate the levels of power and interest of stakeholders who are involved in this issue. Use an appropriate tool to present your argument.
With respect to the identified strategic issue in question 4, what is your strategic recommendation/suggestion to the management of SBU? Discuss the feasibility of this recommended strategy for the SBU. You may use an appropriate strategy tool to present your answer.
Some more instructions:
- Keep your focus on your “chosen SBU” throughout your work, not the whole corporate company.
- You were asked to present the “aim” and “objectives” of your chosen SBU.
- Marketing strategy, growth strategy, competitive strategy, diversification strategy, etc. all meaning DIFFRRENTLY, these are not the same. Please read the lecture slides I uploaded .
- Clearly distinguish aims from objectives. Show the understanding of strategy hierarchy:
- Justify your statements, provide reasons. Saying “the strategy of the company is x” is not sufficient.
- In general, the application of the strategy tools was poor. You are expected to present the tool in your draft and clearly explain how you have applied it in your work.
- Do not use ANY internet sources you find, e.g., Wikipedia is not reliable only up to date academic sources.
- To understand the concepts and models your references are clear: lecture slides I uploaded.
- ANSWER questions ONE BY ONE, do not mix them up!
- In case of presenting some data, facts or figures, YOU MUST PROVIDE CITATIONS.
- All in-text citations and reference list MUST BE BASED ON HARVARD STYLE, please carefully followed the style.
- Please do not write unnecessary things. An example of an aim and how to use the strategy o’clock .
The aim of the company is to be the leading luxuries hotel chin in the world beside the competitions with other chains such as the Ritz Carlton. The four season aims and objectives are to focus on the customers taste and build trust with them, for example they have the membership where the customers can stay at the Four seasons hotel in any city in the world with special prices and more services where they pick the residents from the airport with luxury cars.
Four-season competitive strategy is a differentiation strategy where they offer unique services at a premium price.
Differentiation in hotel industry in the United Kingdom:
Moreover in the Strategy clock differentiations four season will be placed on 2 o’clock which is the ‘Focused Differentiation’ where the customers who seeks high quality goods or services will be happy to pay more (Johnson, G. et al .2014).
At the end, The Four season’s hotel uses Differentiation strategy where they provide a unique top quality services to customers that are willing to pay for it. The aim and objectives of the company is to make the customers satisfied and a loyal relation with them.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE