This assignment provides an opportunity for students to learn and evaluate how social work services are delivered to military families and how social workers function in a military treatment setting.
- Visit a facility where social workers provide services to military service members or their families.
- Gather information and write about the following elements of the agency program:
- a. agency mission statement, b. policies and procedures, c. client base, d. client needs,
- service delivery and service goals, and f. how the program evaluates itself.
- Write a critique of the agency in relation to these service delivery components and program effectiveness based on your own personal evaluation of the program. Your critique about service effectiveness and goals must be supported by course readings from the course texts that discuss service delivery/social work practice to military families, and from two (2) other outside references that support your critique about effective service delivery to military families.
Papers should be 5-7 pages in length, APA formatted, 12 point font; (30% of course grade.)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE