International Financial Management Level 7; MNCs promote globalization. Is this a force for good or bad? Discuss; Compare and contrast country risk analysis with exchange rate volatility.
1. To examine the impact of such factors as exchange rates, inflation rates and
interest rates on the performance of firms and to assess their significance in
decision making in an international market/global context
2. To critically evaluate principles and practices guiding financial
management of the multinational enterprise
3. To explore factors that differentiate multinational from domestic financial
4. To devise a risk management strategy to measure and hedge against
variation in global financial market prices including financial crises
5. To prepare students for the high risk high return environment of
Details of the task As specified
Assessment criteria Level 7
Very good 70-79%
Very poor 10-19%
Extremely poor 0-9%
International Financial Management
• Your answers are marked in accordance with the University’s grade descriptors as
distributed during the course taking into account that your answers are under
• Pay particular attention to the regulations on plagiarism.
• We are assessing your ability to develop your own explanations and evaluations.
Referencing should at most play a minor part in your answers.
• The word limit is 3000, marks awarded for each section are an approximate
indication of the number of words appropriate for the requirement (e.g. 10 marks 300
words or 30 words per mark).
• Make sure that you provide FULL ANSWERS to the question that CLEARLY
EXPLAIN your answer to the question. Answers without an adequate explanation will
receive a fail mark.
Answers that make unreasonable assumptions will be penalized
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE