Choose an engineering-related disaster or near disaster that was caused by a communication failure. Write a report that narrates the background events of the episode, then analyses the factors that contributed to the problem, then recommends actions that could be taken in future to prevent a similar event or series of events. Examples of incidents you can choose include the loss of the Challenger and Columbia space shuttles, the sinking of RMS Titanic, British Airways Flight 009, the Concorde crash, the Three Mile Island reactor meltdown, or the West Gate Bridge collapse.
- Choose a science communication issue or topic, then write a literature review surveying the current state of research on that issue or topic. You could choose from the use of digital technology in science, science communication in the media, the public’s perception of climate change, or the debate over vaccinations, or something else.
- Compose and record a podcast episode of 10 minutes on a popular science topic.
- Write a popular science article for Australian Geographic about the annual turtle season at Mon Repos.
- Write an article about one of the planets in our solar system suitable for Scientific American or a similar publication.
- Create a series of infographics for a general readership that explain the theory of evolution.
- Write three blog posts on a topic that is important to you. Examples? Vaccinations, nutrition, exercise, diabetes and its prevention, the use of technology in medicine, the ethics of genetic selection in children.
- Write an essay that argues for or against the use of complementary or natural medicines.
- Veganism is the best nutrition choice on ethical, environmental, and health grounds. Discuss in any form or format.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE