LAWS3205 – Consumer Law: Research Paper
- Research Paper Workshop:
- Research papers will advance a clear argument supported by a theoretical analysis based on the research conducted on your topic; define key concepts used in your analysis; explain the key debates related to your topic, and; situate your argument in the context of the course themes.
- Your final research paper should be 8-10 pages in length (double spaced) (Max 12 pages) – page total not including bibliography/endnotes
- Research papers will be graded on the following criteria: whether the paper contains an accurate and rigorous engagement with the literature/ key concepts, whether the paper provides a clearly articulated and supported argument and whether the paper contains a clear organization of ideas, relevant examples, grammar, and spelling, and correct reference format. The Research Paper is worth 40% of final grade
- Format for written work:
All written assignments must include a cover page (including title of paper, name, student number, course code, professor’s name, and date) and a bibliography. These pages are not included in the total page count for an assignment.
- All assignments must be double-spaced, Times New Roman 12pt font, with standard margins, and page numbers. Students may also use section headings when organizing their written work.
- Please be consistent in your use of footnotes/endnotes – I am flexible in the style, just be consistent.
Sample Paper Outline:
Introduction (1 pages)
- Background (1 pages)
- Theoretical perspective & Course themes (2-3 pages)
- Case Study/Issue of investigation (4-6 pages)
- Conclusion (1 pages)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE