LMS – Training The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to develop necessary skills in analyzing and comparing two products.
LMS – Training The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to develop necessary skills in analyzing and comparing two products.https://capstoneprojectwriters.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg150150Affordable Capstone Projects Written from ScratchAffordable Capstone Projects Written from Scratchhttps://capstoneprojectwriters.com/wp-content/themes/fildisi/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
LMS – Training
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to develop necessary skills
in analyzing and comparing two products. This is something IT professionals do continually in
their work place. They must select appropriate products to assist the company in achieving its
goals and justify those selections.
Objectives (Course Objective C):
1. Compare two products using appropriate criteria.
2. Recommend one of the products.
3. Justify the recommendation.
4. Present the analysis to the class using PowerPoint.
You are serving on the committee charged with delivering online education/training to the
company. You represent the IT department. Your task for the next meeting is to compare two
software products that will assist the trainers in developing their course content and learning
activities. You have already selected the course management system.
1. Select 2 software applications related to developing or delivering online courses/training.
Compare two products of the same genre. For example, screen capture applications, video
editing, lecture capture, browser lockdown, video conferencing, etc.
2. Select the criteria on which you will base your recommendation. Make sure this is clear.
3. Write an analysis meeting the following requirements:
• 5 pages or less,
• Times New Roman 12 points font,
• 1 inch margins,
• Single spaced,
• Comparison in a 3 column table,
• Divided into sections with the section name on its own line and in bold,
• Reference list at the end.
4. Contains the following content:
• Title page with the title of the paper, your name, course, instructor, and date (not
included in the paper page count).
• Introduction – brief; should address what the software is and why the company might
want it; why should they spend the money?
• Software Description – includes a brief description of the features of the software and
name and address of developer ie how would I contact them and place an order?
• Criteria – a list of 5 criteria used to compare these two programs-this is NOT software
specifications but a listing of what would influence your decision.
• Comparison – Create a 3 column table with the selected criteria in column 1 and the 2
programs in 2 and 3. Place an evaluation statement in each cell in columns 2 and 3 with
your judgement as to how the product ranks on the criteria in the row.
• Implications – discuss the implications of purchasing this software on IT and the
organization (costs, time, support)
• Recommendation and justification – provide your recommendation and why you
recommend this one over the other one
• Reference – use appropriate citation format
5. Presentation – Each student will present their paper to the class using PowerPoint. It is
expected that the PowerPoint presentation will follow appropriate presentation guidelines.
Students are NOT to read their presentations but are to present them demonstrating their
knowledge of the analysis.
6. Grading – This assignment is worth 50 points and counts as 10% of the grade. Points are
deducted for incomplete analysis (for example, failing to give the criteria or listing product
specifications instead of criteria), lack of a recommendation or justification, poorly setup and
presented paper, late submission, and late or no presentation.
7. Submission – submit both the analysis paper and PowerPoint through the software analysis
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE