Financial Report and analysis on Australian Agricultural Company (AAC). Describe the treatment of biological assets for AAC from the perspective of the accounting policy and, the impact of this treatment on the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Statement of Financial Position.
Part A – 1100 words
Part B – 1000 words
Part C – 900 words
Part A (1,100)
Using the 2017 and 2018 annual reports of Australian Agricultural Company (AAC) answer the following questions.
Question A1 (200 words)
Australian Agricultural Company is an agricultural company, describe its major business operations.
Questions A2 – A4:
Critically analyse the following accounting choices made in AAC in 2017 and 2018 Financial years.
Question A2 (300 words)
Describe the treatment of biological assets for AAC from:
- the perspective of the accounting policy and,
- the impact of this treatment on the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Statement of Financial Position.
Question A3 (300 words)
Describe the commitments that are disclosed in the notes to the Financial statements but are not recorded in the Financial statements AND discuss:
- the impact of this treatment on the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Statement of Financial Position (Illustrate with ratios).
Question A4 (300 words)
Describe the cash flow position using both the Consolidated Statement of Cash Flows and the note to the Financial statements entitled “Cash Flow Statement Reconciliation” and include:
- a discussion on the strength/weakness of this cash ow position (Illustrate with ratios).
Part B – (1,000 words)
Using the Financial analysis techniques that you have studied in this course answer the following questions.
- COMPARE the liquidity, solvency (must use interest coverage and adjusted ratios (debt) for leases, etc), and profitability in 2017 and 2018.
- Be sure to justify your answers by reference to the figures and any calculations you make. ILLUSTRATE WITH AT LEAST 3 RATIOS FROM EACH CATEGORY. If you make any judgements, make sure you have supported your judgement by arguments based on the data and other contextual information.
- This should be presented as a table.
|Year 1||Year 2|
Part C – (900 words)
Question C1 (500 words)
Using the skills developed throughout this course, prepare a brief report which provides your overall assessment of this company using the information in the 2017 and 2018 Annual Reports.
Question C2 (200 words)
Discuss the significant change in performance since 2017.
Question C3 (200 words)
Update your assessment by including information from recent newspaper articles.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE