The task is divided into two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) and candidates are expected to address both.
Your task is to identify an organisation (producer and/or brand owner), that is involved in the marketing of brand of hot beverages (teas, coffee, hot chocolate etc sold in supermarkets or via other retailers – this does not include café brands such as Starbucks, Costa etc) and then analyse, evaluate and prepare an individual report of 3,500 words (+/- 10%) addressing the following issues.
• Using appropriate sources undertake a full marketing audit of your chosen organisation and brand. Include an evaluation of the current marketing strategy and position in the market.
• Provide a critical evaluation of the organisation’s competitive edge (USP) with comparison to the main competitor brands in the marketplace. Demonstrate the organisation’s effectiveness by providing an evaluation of their current market performance in relation to their competitor’s. This should include 4 relevant market performance data to underpin your evaluation, for example market growth, sales trends, profitability etc. § [Weighting – 50%]
• Based on your Part 1 analysis provide the rationale for an appropriate brand extension.
• Outline the features / benefits of the new product.
• Identify target segment/s.
• Set clear marketing objectives(SMART) to launch a new product or brand extension with the aim of increasing brand awareness, market share, sales and/or profitability.
• Recommendations – with application to the marketing mix, recommend a relevant marketing strategy to addressing the marketing objectives. These suggestions should be your own ideas but may include marketing tactics and strategies used by other successful organisations or companies. • [Weighting – 50%]
Your arguments, findings and recommendations should be supported by theories, facts and figures published within academic books, journal articles, recognised business magazines and market intelligence reports.
N.B. Please note the maximum word count excludes Appendix and References.
This is an individual assignment as a single report in two parts. Candidates are encouraged to be creative with their analysis and recommendations by using theories covered in the lectures and workshops.
The below is the structure that candidates must follow for this report:
• Title page
• Executive Summary
• Table of contents
• Environment analysis
• Evaluation of current marketing strategy
• Analysis of the organisations competitive advantage.
• Product rationale and specification (Anatomy of a product, BSG Product Portfolio Matrix)
• Segmentation Targeting & Positioning (STP)
• Recommend marketing objectives and goals
• Identify appropriate marketing strategies, based on the application of the marketing mix to your chosen product / brand.
• Conclusion • Bibliography (with references)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE