1. Discuss the pros and cons of the 2013 definition of marketing by the American Marketing
Association in comparison to the 1986 one.
2. Barnes & Noble (bookstore) suffers from declining revenues in recent years. How can they avoid
marketing myopia? Discuss three major ideas.
3. Apple’s net income has not been growing in recent years since it did not announce a new major
product after iPhone. Suggest what new product Apple should introduce to the market to keep
4. For the data “_4b Means-End Anslysis – SPSS data As Cs Vs” posted on the Blackboard, (1) develop
the codes for consequences (not attributes or values) and (2) report how many cases (i.e.,
frequency) each code has.
5. Table 1 is the result of means-end survey data on why people buy and own dogs. Draw the meansend
diagram only based on yellow-highlighted frequencies of the table. Based on the diagram,
suggest a new product which can be popular among dog owners and defend why.
6. Figure 1 shows quadrant map of PetCo and AI Puppy. (1) Which one is doing the business more
efficiently? Defend your choice (2) And discuss how AI Puppy can operate more efficiently.
7. Discuss how a self-driving car company can reduce “each” of the six types of perceived risks related
to its self-driving car.
8. Using Fishbein’s Multiattribute Attitude Model, compute your own attitudes toward any one brand.
Show the calculation. And discuss what the company offering the brand should do to enhance your
9. Draw a model of your buying behavior for any one recent product purchase.
10. Discuss how you can use a vicarious learning method to make a Walmart consumer switch to Target
• The exam covers the PPT slides from 1. How to collect data online to 6. Consumer behavior.
• Submit your answers by 11:59 PM, Thursday, October 18 thru Turnitin on the Blackboard.
• ANSWER OVERLAPPING. Note that your score cannot be higher than 90% of possible maximum if
30% of your writing overlaps with that of any other classmate’s answers or any other source; 85%
for 40% overlapping; 80% for 50% or more.
• If you use other sources to answer the questions, report them (1) inside the text (e.g., Smith 2018)
and (2) in the References, using the AMA style (see the syllabus for details). If you fail to do so, you
will lose points.
• Answer each answer within a 12-font single-spaced page.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE