Write a business report for your organisation that advocates for change in how the company currently views and undertakes its Organisational Project Management (OPM) effort.
Task Scenario: Prepare this report based on your own organisation. If this is not feasible then you can
choose an organisation you are familiar with or select one from a case study used in our
course materials. Please de-identify your chosen organisation and refer to any individuals
by role titles and not personal names.
Assume you hold a key role (e.g. Head of an ePMO) and your target audience is a very
senior governance body such as your Executive or Board.
Provide a report that:
• reviews current state of the OPM
• proposes a goal state to achieve in three (3) years
• includes a value proposition for your proposal (why, benefits, etc.)
• includes a three (3) year roadmap of initiatives to achieve the goal state
• indicates which theories, standards, recognised quality practice etc that you may be
utilising as a framework or input for your plan.
Not every aspect of OPM needs to be in your plan. Refine your selection of initiatives to
target those that make most sense for your context. Make sensible use of frameworks,
diagrams, models and dot points to ensure your writing is succinct and suitable for a busy
NOTE: SCU Harvard is the required referencing style.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE