Operating Dept Practice
WRITE A 500 WORD PROPOSAL FOR AN ARTICLE SUITABLE FOR PUBLICATION IN A JOURNAL TO MEET LESSON OUTCOME 2.(Evaluate the principles from the chosen area of study in relation to specified aspects of perioperstive practice or care)
The main article will cover lesson outcome 1,3,4,5 & 6 later.
TOPIC- DRAIN OR NO DRAIN IN WOUND MANAGEMENT FOR TOTAL KNEE PLACEMENT.
-Use atleast 6-10 articles/references for the 500 word proposal and 20-30 articles/ references for the 3000 word article to be done after the proposal is approved (References must not be more than 5 years old.
– Use APA 6th referencing style.
– Remember this is a UK research not US.
– Reference should be arranged in alphabetical order.
– PLEASE REFER TO THE HCPC CODE FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE ROLE OF THE OPERATING DEPARTMENT PRACTITIONER.
On successful completion of this Module, the student will be able to:
Knowledge and Understanding Outcomes
1.Analyse the physiological processes involved in a patient’s response to perioperative procedure.
2.Evaluate the principles from the chosen area of study in relation to specified aspects of perioperative practice or care.
3.Critically analyse an area of clinical practice or care techniques.
4.Investigate the role ODPs have on the implementation of safe practice in the perioperativeenvironment.
5.Evaluate how ODPs can influence a change in practice that improves patient care, or clinical procedure.
6.Reflect on own professional standing in health care practice and the role of the ODP in enhancing care.
DRAINS OR NO DRAINS FOR WOUND MANAGEMENT IN TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT. The proposal must reflect lesson outcome 2 which is highlighted above while. After the research proposal has been approved, you will write another 3000 word article on the same subject which must cover the other lesson outcomes, linking it to the role of the Operating Department Practitioner.
1) Title- DRAIN OR NO DRAIN FOR WOUND MANAGEMENT IN TOTAL KNEE REPLACEMENT
2) Rational for the article- so why is this subject important?
3) What research have you looked to justify this? Cite atleast 6 articles and remember to reference them accordingly (Both in text and with a reference list- APA 6th)
4) what implications could this article/research have? Don’t make massive claims but try to highlight a potential problem or solution.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE