The assignment is intended to take the form of a scenario based Change Management Plan. It is in 2 parts Assignment 1 and Assignment 2.
Assignment 1 has a word limit of 3000 minimum and 4000 words maximum. It is also in 2 parts.
Part A outline of your change management plan this must illustrate the context, the change and how you will be approaching it (1 page outline)
Part b full change management plan focusing on management only details below.
Attempt one of the following scenarios only
In the context of increased debates on management of chronic and non-communicable diseases, you have received extra allocated funding to improve the delivery of health care services in your health care setting moving away from a predominantly curative focus to an integrated (curative and preventive) health care services delivery model.
Please choose one of the three scenarios, and follow the instructions below
- You are a Senior Health Manager working in a public or private healthcare delivery setting (or facility) where service delivery predominantly focuses on curative care.
- You are a Senior Health Manager working in a rural Health Service. Where service delivery can be varied and difficult and you are wanting to move away from an acute care model to a Primary Health Care Model.
- You have a change management project in your area of work that you have recently undertaken or would like to do
As a health service manager, you are responsible for writing a change management plan addressing the following;
- A clearly defined intended change (type of change and what needs to be changed)
- A clearly defined context of change – a brief description of the organizational setting being considered which could be your work place or organization whose context you are well conversant with.
- A clearly defined need for the change i.e. problems and issues needing change or improvement; importance of considering change for these problems and issues this must be underpinned by theories/frameworks/approaches to change
- Map the process of change which you will employ and outline how you will manage the change process as well as resistance to change
- Techniques you will use for sustaining the change and stimulating innovation
- Any other issues that need to be addressed for the context of the change.
You will need to consider:
- Theoretical concepts around change management; functions and roles of a health services manager; health services organizations, external environment and any other theoretical concepts relevant to you change management plan.
- Potential financial implications for assignment 2
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE