The essay should contain at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook. It should cover the following points:
• Explain the pathophysiology of the disease.
• Discuss common clinical manifestations.
• List differential diagnoses.
• Determine which lab tests would confirm the diagnosis and expected results.
• Analyze a current protocol for treatment and discuss how the treatment works from the pathophysiological perspective.
• Differentiate between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. How does the pathophysiology of the diseases differ? How are they similar? What are the treatments for each disease?
• Explain the relationship between fluid and electrolyte balance and chronic kidney disease.
• Discuss the pathophysiology of osteomyelitis.
• Differentiate between three types of muscle disorders.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE