Produce a business plan report suitable for consideration by the management team of the case study company in the context of the strategic challenges facing the company.
- Identify, explore and evaluate alternative strategies for developing the business
- In undertaking a) above, research the relevant “real world” industry, market and business environment the company is situated in. You should use a combination of relevant real world primary and/or secondary research to provide the basis upon which your strategy choices are made.
- Arising out of a) and b) above, set out a compelling five-year business plan report designed to enhance shareholder value. You may use your own definition of shareholder value but explain and justify it. The plan may identify a range of strategies for consideration but should ultimately put forward your recommendation with evidenced justification for why the proposed is the best way forward.
- Identify specific KPI’s to assist in measuring to what degree shareholder value is being enhanced.
- Review your proposed plan, and identify and assess the key risks within it.
You should include graphs, tables and figures within the main body of the report where appropriate. You may also wish to include extracts of your spreadsheet planning tool results within your business plan report to strengthen your justifications and evidence. If you carry out any primary research you should include relevant extracts within the main body or an appendix as part of the evidence of carrying out that primary research and appropriate analysis.
The skeleton tool can help you generate forecast results for the alternative scenarios and strategies you decide to explore be they, for example, exploring a new international market or extending an existing product line or introducing a new product line. Select the scenario and strategy you feel most appropriate for the business and then ‘officially’ recommend and endorse it, and in so doing provide justification, citing ‘evidence’ where necessary.
There is no one set way to structure your report for this assessment. Below are some areas/headings that you may wish to utilise to help structure your report or to help ensure you cover key areas.
- Background Industry/market analysis using relevant frameworks tools
- Any key primary research (if applicable) conducted with results, particularly in the context of identifying and exploring strategic alternatives/opportunities.
- Identification of overall objectives; relevant KPI selection and justification; selection and justification of key strategies
- Financial plans/projections
- Risk assessments
- Recommendations and conclusion
The coursework should be word-process:
- In a clear font (Arial)
- In 12 point size font
- Using double spacing
- Using 2.54cm (1 inch) margins
- No endnotes or footnotes
- Word count: max 4350 words (does not include bibliography/references)
- No appendices allowed but charts/diagrams are
- Harvard referencing style
- A maximum of 8 internet sources/references (not Investopedia or Wikipedia)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE