Description of the renewable energy industry in BC, analysis of the environmental factors and other impacts over the next 5 to 10 years (forecast depends on the industry). Description of renewable energy industry-wide human resource strategies to address challenges identified in the analysis. Must be strategic. NOT operational.
- Must be in professional business document presentation, flow, spelling, grammar, etc.
Following are more detailed steps for the project.
- Step 1:
- Imagine you are a group of HR people who are all employed at different organizations in the renewable energy industry. You have decided to come together to better understand the issues facing your industry and collaborate on planning long term to address these challenges through creating an industry-wide HR strategy. Begin by researching and describe the industry in BC. Include whatever information you want to describe the industry, such as top firms, industry history, number of people employed, economic impact, etc.
- Step 2:
- Research, analyze and describe the environmental factors impacting the renewable energy industry in BC. Consider all relevant factors that we have studied in this course.
- Step 3:
- Develop realistic and achievable industry-wide HR strategies to address challenges. How will companies work together to address issues, what role will other stakeholders such as government and education play in the strategy?
- Step 4:
- Compile a professional document that meets all of the above criteria. Wherever possible, use visuals (tables, chart, etc) that support your project. The total project length is a maximum of 10 pages (excluding cover page). Research references are NOT required. Cover page must at least Include the course name, industry, names of all group members and the date submitted. Beyond that, you are free to choose font, spacing, etc. This professional paper should be quality enough that it could actually be provided to organizations and stakeholders in the renewable energies sectors of BC.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE