Dear student, The assignment is the development of a strategic marketing plan in Microsoft Word for your organisation and it must cover the following topics:
- Introduction :a very short introduction of HTC and the strategic reasons why you chose them.
- Executive Summary a summary of the key findings and recommendations (sections 3, 4 and 5)
- Where we are now a review of the key PESTLE trends & developments with their impact on the industry, drivers behind them and likelihood they continue in the future and potential impact on your organisation using Porter’s 5 Forces model, a review of the key forces of competition and their potential impact on your organisation using the Lehman & Winer model, a review of the key competitors (one direct competitor, one potential newcomer and one substitute) and assessment of their future strategy using the DMU and 5Ws & H models, a review of the anticipated key changes in the future consumer behaviour using Wang & Ahmed marketing resources model, a review of the key marketing assets and related marketing capabilities using Wang & Ahmed marketing resources model, a review of the dynamic marketing capabilities a review of the lack of marketing assets, marketing capabilities and dynamic marketing capabilities SWOT
- Where we want to be a ‘SMART’ description of three strategic marketing objectives a description of three alternative marketing strategies which aim to achieve the objectives stated and which are based on your analysis under 3 above the recommended marketing strategy with clear rationale using the SAFe assessment a description of the target segment(s) and related competitive positioning map
- How we are going to get there a description of the main (Digital) Marketing Mix initiatives to implement the chosen marketing strategy a description of how you plan to monitor and track the progress of the implementation of your plan
Make sure you are clear and concise in your writing as your word limit for sections 3-5 is 2,000 +/- 10%. The word count for sections 1-6 is 4,000 words +/- 10%. A significantly higher word count will likely result in a penalty. The weighting of this assessment is 70%
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE