A subpopulation of children with conduct problems is described as having “callousunemotional”
traits. How does identifying this subpopulation improve our understanding of the development of conduct problems in children? What are the implications for diagnosis and treatment of childhood disruptive behaviour disorders?
Essays will be marked on the quality, structure and clarity of the argument, and the clarity
and style of the writing. Your argument should be supported by relevant evidence from the
literature, and should be referenced in APA format.
Your essay should not exceed 2000 words. Your essay is to be submitted by 4pm on Friday
of Week 11 (12th October) in electronic copy via Turnitin within Moodle. Your essay must
also be emailed directly to your tutor. You DO NOT need to submit a hard copy of your
essay. Essays submitted after this date will incur a late penalty of 2% per day, including
weekends. Essays will not be accepted after October 27th and will receive a mark of 0.
Essay Marking Criteria
GENERAL MARKING GUIDELINES
Quality and clarity of argument (30%)
• Does the essay answer all parts of the question?
• Has the student shown insight into issues relating to the question?
• Are the arguments supported by evidence?
• What is the quality of the supporting evidence?
• Is the evidence balanced (i.e., considering evidence both for and against the point)?
Clarity and structure of writing (30%)
• Does the essay have a beginning, a middle, and an end?
• Has the essay been spellchecked? Is the writing grammatically correct?
• How easy is the essay to follow? Is the language appropriate?
Referencing / formatting (10%)
• Is the referencing appropriate and easy to follow?
• Have an appropriate number of references been used? (minimum ~ 10)
• Is the referencing in APA style?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE