Stage 2 Psychology: Research Program: Impression Formation
Assessment Component 1: Group Investigation
You need to present the following:
- Proposal (250 word maximum- Formative)
- Investigation Report (1500 word maximum- Summative)
Each section should include the information described below.
The Proposal must be shown to the teacher for approval before doing any more of the Investigation.
The Proposal should include the following:
Introduce the aspect of impression formation you will investigate and pose a question (hypothesis) to explore.
■ Data Analysis
Describe the research method you intend to use and the type of data that you intend to collect.
Briefly describe the method used to collect the data and how you intend to apply the data.
The Investigation Report should include the following:
- Identify the focus of your investigation including your hypothesis.
- Give a detailed description of how the data was collected.
- Give a detailed description of how the data was manipulated and used to address the question.
- Include a table of the data you have chosen to use in your investigation
- Present graphs relevant to the investigation.
- Include relevant statistics such as means, medians, statistical deviation etc.
- Describe and interpret patterns in the data.
- Discuss whether the data supports or does not support your hypothesis.
- Describe the population that is relevant to your investigation and whether the sample size and sample representativeness are appropriate in relation to the population.
- Describe strengths and weaknesses of the investigation design.
- Discuss how ethical considerations were addressed in the investigation.
- Discuss the validity and reliability of the data.
- A conclusion, including comments on the usefulness of the investigation and possible future improvements
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE