Useful Info for Reflective Paper:
1. Use questions to provoke answers
2. Over the last six months I’ve studied the following:
• The meaning and different styles of leadership
• The Psychology and Motivation of Leadership
• The Leadership of Change
• Leading Teams
• Leadership ethics and social responsibility
3. My leadership style should have changed i.e something should change or shift e.g. I used to think that but now I think this!
4. Reflective Paper should be about ME and my style and NOT about leadership styles in general.
5. Please read the Emotional Capital Report 360 to see how my peers/staff view me.
6. You can mention that I thought this or that but if you use models like Golemans Six Styles of Leadership or Hersey & Blanchard’s Situational Leadership, then they must be referenced.
7. Use terminology like “Here’s where I am now but here’s what I think I am going to be in the future.
Background about me and my own organisation:
I am Chief Executive Officer of a community-based Credit Union (A Financial Institution) with assets totalling €25 million, 5,000 members and 15 staff.
A credit union is a financial institution that is owned and controlled by its members rather than shareholders. The members of the credit union pool their deposits and provide loans and other financial services to each other.
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE