Students are to keep a health behaviour change diary using the template on Moodle (‘Assessment 2’ folder).
In this diary (1000 words), students are to:
• Document ONE key health behaviour you wish to change (i.e. increasing levels of exercise, consume a healthier diet, increasing water intake, quitting smoking). With this, include a discussion on why this change in health behaviour is needed using the literature for support (references); • Develop and document short-term and long-term goals to achieve the change in your behaviour;
• Document the positives versus the negatives of changing your behaviour (pros versus cons) – document this in table form;
• Describe the impact of the behaviour change on your health;
• Describe the impact of the behaviour change on your lifestyle;
• Measure and record progress to achieving the change on a weekly basis (in the form of weekly diary entries, not included in the 1000 word count. Students must have a minimum of seven (7) entries and include the dates of the entries.
At the end of the change period, complete a reflective piece (1500 words) on the change journey:
• identify barriers to change you experienced;
• identify facilitators to change you experienced;
• Reflect on ways you can use your own change experiences when working with a person experiencing a substance-use disorder.
All of the sections in the diary and the reflection are to be supported with contemporary, scholarly literature (references).
As this is a reflective piece, you are encouraged to write in the first person
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE