Part A: State-of-the-Art-Review (1500 words). Provide a state-of-the-art review on “Use of new Technologies in Logistics and Supply Chain and their implications for Sustainability” specifically discussing the trends, opportunities and challenges in this field using up-to-date academic journal articles and other articles.
A state-of-the-art review should consider mainly the most current research in the given area or concerning the given topic. It often summarizes current and emerging educational trends, research priorities and standardizations in a particular field of interest. The review must aim to provide a critical survey of the extensive literature produced in the past decade, a synthesis of current thinking in the field. It may offer new perspectives on an issue or point out an area in need of further research. 
To conduct the analysis and review, search and use journal articles/papers published in the last ten years in some of the following academic journals (e.g.):
- International Journal of Production Economics
- Supply Chain Management: An International Journal
- International Journal of Production Management
- Journal of Operations Management
- Journal of Supply Chain Management
- International Journal of Production Research
- Production and Operations Management
Finally, present your state-of-the-art review in 1500 words by reading and analyzing papers published in the above listed journals in the last ten years.
Part B: Company Analysis (1500 words)
In Part B, you are expected to critically analyse the supply chain processes of any one of Fortune 500 companies. Once you have selected the company you would like to examine, prepare a report of 1500 words making sure you include the following in your analysis:
- A brief background of the company (300 words).
- An evaluation of the company’s supply chain & how new technologies contribute to its sustainability indicators (1200 words)
Part A and B Overall Requirements:
- References: A “References” section is required to be included at the end of the coursework. This section will include the details of all the references used for both Part A and B in the coursework (minimum 15 journal articles ABS 3* and 4*) as per Brunel University Library’s referencing style.
- Appendix: Additionally, you may include an “Appendix” section after the “References” section. This section will not be considered for calculating the number of words.
- Total Word Count: The assignment should be completed in report format of no more than 3000 words in total not including references, title page and appendices.
The report must be prepared as a pdf file and submitted using the completed coversheet via Wiseflow assignment submission feature by the deadline. The file must have the following format:
StudentID-cw2.pdf, e.g. 06983782-cw2.pdf
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE