1. Be able to explain the link between organisational success, performance management and motivation. 2. Be able to explain the relationship between performance management and reward. 3. Be able to contribute to effective performance and reward management in the workplace. 4. Be able to conduct and reflect upon a performance review.
Activity 1: The Managing Director of your organisation has requested the HR department to provide a report for the Board which outlines the links between organisational performance, reward and motivation. You have been asked to write the report, and include the following:
1. A description of the purpose of performance management and its relationship to business objectives.
2. An explanation of the key components of performance management.
3. An explanation of how performance management processes can affect staff motivation.
4. Clarification of the purpose of reward within a performance management system.
5. An exploration of the components of an effective total reward system and how a total reward system links to performance management.
6. An identification and explanation of at least five factors that need to be considered when managing performance.
7. A description of the various items of data that are needed within a performance and reward management system.
8. An examination of the frequency, purpose and process of performance reviews.
Evidence to be produced Written report of approximately 2000 words.
-Kindly mention the source used
-This is activity 1 ONLY since I have completed activity 2
-Please I need to receive the documents word file
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE