please, read the details carefully and try to answer them all through the paper.
• What are the performing forces? Full orchestra? Chamber ensemble? Choir? Soloist(s)?
• How do the compositions presented relate to one another from a historical perspective? Is it all
Baroque music? All works by Mozart? All acid jazz? A mixture of styles and composers?
An objective analysis of the first work on the program:
• Define using correct and official definitions melody and texture.
• Provide a detailed, objective analysis that specifically addresses melody and texture as heard in
A subjective description of a middle work on the program:
• What did the composition make you feel emotionally overall?
• Did the music remind you of anything? A life experience? A person? Another piece?
• Was there a specific point in the composition that affected you especially? If so, what did you feel
emotionally during that/those moment(s)?
• Did you like or dislike the piece? Why?
An objective analysis of the last work on the program:
• Define using correct and official definitions any two (2) of the following elements of music:
rhythm, harmony, dynamics, tempo, and timbre.
• Provide a detailed, objective analysis that specifically addresses the two elements defined above
as heard in the music.
Final, Overall Impressions:
• Did you enjoy yourself?
• Would you recommend this concert to another classmate?
• What did you learn from this concert-going experience?
• How do you think you could improve your next concert-going experience?
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE