What is the most significant cultural or technological change of the Ancient World (from pre-history through to the end of the Roman Empire)? Explain what you think the change is and use at least two artifacts to demonstrate your position/argument.
Be sure to explain your points thoroughly and provide the appropriate context – historical, religious, and philosophical.
I am interested in your thoughts, not those of others. I am also interested in how you construct and present your argument. While this is not an English composition class, I do pay attention to things like grammar, spelling, and punctuations. Be sure to proofread your work.
- The paper should be three-to-five pages long and follow MLA style guidelines.
- For help with formatting the essay in MLA style, go to Purdue OWL site: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/
- For help with citing additional sources, use KnightCite: http://www.calvin.edu/library/knightcite/?
- Your essay should also contain all standard essay elements (introduction with clear thesis, well-developed body paragraphs and a conclusion).
- You are writing an academic paper, so use third person only. (In other words, you should not use I, me, my in your paper.)
- If you use additional scholarly resources, be sure to give credit where credit is due. Use proper MLA citations. (If you are unsure how to do this, use the Purdue OWL site.)
TO GET THIS OR ANY OTHER ASSIGNMENT DONE FOR YOU FROM SCRATCH, PLACE A NEW ORDER HERE